Simple Steps to Sparkling Pools
Which Pool is Best for You?
Indoor Pool - if your palace needs a pool inside, we are the guys to call.
Outdoor Pool - fun in the sun, all year long.
Spa and Hot Tub - stay cool in the summer months, and warm and coated in the winter.
Indoor Jacuzzi - royal treatment. let your cares melt away in a private and truly luxurious oasis.
Outdoor Jacuzzi - with or without a gazeebo, we can even recondition an existing jacuzzi.
Pool Repair - are you having issues with cracked cement on the pool floor? Perhaps your pool needs resurfacing?
Pool Removal - have recently bought a home but don't want the pool? Perhaps you want to redo your outdoor living space. We can remove the pool from existence. It will be like it never happened.
Pool Additions - if you already have an existing swimming pool and want to add on to it, or change the current design, or look of the pool, we can help.
Pool Lighting - We can offer lighting, waterfalls, connect to ponds or add slides for the ultimate amusement experience.
Why delay? Contact Pasadena Pool Services today, schedule an appointment and get a free estimate.
Five Swimming Pool Myths
- Swimming pools cost a lot to install - This is simply just not true. We posses the experience to design, construct, install and maintain your pool at a price to fit any budget. If we couldn't deliver each of our thousands of clients their own personal aquatic retreat at a price that they could afford, then we wouldn't be able to call ourselves the best in the business.
- Pools take a long time to install - Not true. A professional pool installer should provide realistic expectations. We go the extra mile to under promise. Each pool installation is different, and there are circumstances beyond our control that have caused us to overextend our promised deadline. If the weather permits, and work conditions are safe, there is no reason that we will have you up and running before you know it.
- Pool maintenance costs are too high - That used to be true. Back when Marty McFly and Doc Brown traveled to the year 2015. But they also gave us a glimpse of hoverboards that would float on water, and those haven't happened yet. What is true, is that other evolutions in technology have afforded us the luxury of providing cost effective pool maintenance options. In all honesty, running your HVAC unit over the course of the summer can exceed the costs of operating a pool.
- Electric bills go through the roof - When the summer heat increases, most people take measures to increase their level of comfort. Air conditioning units, overhead fans, portable fans, table fans, open windows, outdoor cooking events are all steps that we take to beat the heat. Adding a pool is no different. In most cases, the time and money spent on installing and operating indoor cooling systems is significantly higher than the annual costs to operate swimming pool pumps.
- Smelling Chlorine Makes it Clean - Also not true. Recent studies have shown that the odor that emanates from pools is the result of imbalanced chlorine levels. Having your pool professionally serviced is essential to ensuring that you clean pool is safe for you and your family. Ammonia compounds that are created from the oils on the surface of our skin build up in the pool over time and eventually give of a nasty, bleach smell. You absolutely need a certified professional to stabilize chemical levels that could be dangerously high.
Other areas we serve include: