Residential Pool Cleaning
A nice way to start off being cool in Los Angeles is take a picture while poolside. What about taking a selfie right before, after or during a dip in your own private, flawlessly clean swimming pool. You know you like how that sounds. If you are looking for a low-cost way to stay cool in the summer, and stay warm in the winter, we have the best of both worlds. It's important to maintain a regular temperature level when climates change. Let us show you how!
When it comes to Los Angeles swimming pools, we've got you covered. Interested in learning more? Good. We're doing something right. Click on a link below to learn more about what we can do for you.
How to Keep Kids Safe In Pools
- Watch your babies. And not from inside the house, or from across the yard. Sit close and watch even closer. Never leave children unattended in a swimming pool. Accidents can be avoided by staying outside with the kids while they enjoy the pool. If no direct adult supervision is available, we suggest skipping the pool for the day.
- Make sure all adults who provide supervision for children in swimming pools have the appropriate first aid, and CPR certification and are informed on proper pool safety methods. Make sure there is a plan in place on how to react in the event of emergency. Every second counts.
- Maintain proper chemical levels to make sure that the water is tested and at the chemical levels are adjusted to minimize the risk of any harm to young children. Testing chemical levels in the water before children enter the pool is crucial. However, in order to maintain pool balance, we advise on testing chemical levels upon exit. This allows adults to determine what steps to take to ensure cleanliness before the next use.
- Develop a clear plan of rules and enforce them regularly. Discourage children from engaging in horseplay, running near, jumping, or diving. Monitoring how children interact in the swimming pool is a huge reason that we suggest implementing rules. They have lots of fun, and sometimes they forget the rules. By ingraining the importance of pool safety, children will learn to respect the water before you know it.
- Invest in pool covers. Not only do pool covers protect your swimming pool against debris from falling items, pool covers offer an added security measure by keeping children and pets from accidentally falling into an uncovered pool.
- Personal flotation devices are a type of pool safety equipment that are designed for new and novice swimmers. Commonly know as "floaties", personal flotation devices act as an extra layer of protection for children in swimming pools. They augment the security of children who may be nervous about being in the water. This sense of security should not be overlooked. A personal flotation device is most effective when coupled with the supervision of an adult, or experienced swimmer.
- Install a pool fence. Having a pool fence is truly the best method of protection for children and pets. The level of peace of mind that pool owners get out of this investment, is protecting their most precious investment- their children. Pool fences create a literal barrier between the ends of where you want people to walk, and where you want people to swim. The lines are clearly defined. Pool fences are proving to save lives, and over the past decade, the amount of accidental injuries have decreased as a result of responsible homeowners incorporating pool fences as part of their pool construction budget.